Pelle Pelle 1978 Vintage Pink Leather Jacket
Pelle Pelle 1978 Vintage Pink Leather Jacket inspired by a popular fashion brand Pelly Pelly came into existence from the streets of Detroit,
- Material: Real Leather
- Internal: Viscose Lining
- Collar: Shirt Style Collar
- Closure: Front Zipper Closure
- Pockets: 2 External & 2 Internal Pockets
- Color: Pink
Pelle Pelle Vintage 1978 Bomber Pink And Black Leather Jacket
Pelle Pelle 1978 Vintage Pink Leather Jacket inspired by a popular fashion brand Pelly Pelly came into existence from the streets of Detroit, and originated in the 1970s. Designer Marc Buchanan specialized in creating brightly colored, highly embellished leather jackets. Pink leather jacket is assembled with premium quality natural leather, however, faux leather in case you want to enjoy the lavishness of the jacket while wearing animal skin. Along with inner viscose lining, a quilt with skin-friendly material is a winter touch to this vintage jacket.
Features & Benefits:
- Real Leather material is soft and durable, making it a great choice for a jacket.
- Black And Pink Color: The black and pink color of the jacket is perfect for adding a little edge to your style.
- Pelle Pelle 1978: The Pelle Pelle 1978 logo is embossed on the back of the jacket, adding a touch of luxury.